Fan Way Fertilizer Machinery Co., Ltd. is a leading Fertilizer Machinery manufacturing company, providing a range of fertilizer technology solutions to diverse sectors. Established in 2011, we have obtained certificates of ISO9001, ISO2000 and ABS. Amongst the fastest growing organizations, our presence spans across India, America, Australia, Nigeria, Malaysia, etc. Our products are innovative, energy-efficient, environment and user friendly. We specialize in the development, design, engineering and installation of process equipment and plants of Fertilizer Making Machine for various applications. We believe that when it comes to fertilizer machinery, everyone has a unique requirement and our solutions cater to that uniqueness accordingly design cost-effective organic fertilizer production line or NPK compound fertilizer production line which suit your application.
• Design, engineering and installation and commissioning of custom-built Fertilizer Production Line
• Commercial Fertilizer Production: designing cost-effective fertilizer making machine production line turas per customer requirements. .
• Fertilizer Production Technology solutions: such as complete organic fertilizer production line or NPK compound fertilizer production line
• Engineering and consulting services
• Adjuvant Products including fertilizer polishing machine, fertilizer coating machine, belt conveyor, fertilizer packaging machine, etc.
Our Range of Products：
• Bio Organic Fertilizer Production Line
• NPK Compound Fertilizer Production Line
• Compost Windrow Turner|Compost Mixer Machine
• Fertilizer Granulator Machine
• Fertilizer Crusher
• Fertilizer Mixer
• Rotary Drum Fertilizer Dryer
• Rotary Drum Fertilizer Cooler
• Project Design Engineering & Consultancy
Why Fan Way?
• Diverse Product Range-from simple to advanced fertilizer making machine
• Custom Built – according to process requirements and specifications
• Skilled Product Specialists- Determining the right solution with fertilizer production
• Dedicated R&D Team – Conducting feasibility tests and guaranteeing optimum production