Organic fertilizer refers to a variety of animal waste (including animal feces; animal processing waste) and plant residues (cake fertilizer; crop stalks; leaves; dead branches; peat, etc.). Using physical, chemical, biological technology or three (including but not limited to heaping; high temperature; anaerobic, etc.) to eliminate the harmful substances (pathogens, pests and diseases, weed seeds, etc.) and achieve harmless standards.
Organic fertilizer technical index
＊Organic matter mass fraction (based on drying basis): ≥45
＊Total nutrient (nitrogen + phosphorus pentoxide + potassium oxide) mass fraction (based on drying basis) ≥5.0
＊Moisture content (fresh sample) of the mass fraction ≤ 30
A lot of growers to give us a message to ask which is better for organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer? In fact, organic fertilizer is more suitable for use in crops. Why? Please look the analysis on the following.
Organic fertilizer PK chemical fertilizer
(1) Organic fertilizer contains a lot of organic matter, with significant soil fertility effect; chemical fertilizers can only provide crop inorganic nutrients, long-term application will cause adverse effects on the soil.
(2) Organic fertilizer contains a variety of nutrients, including a comprehensive balance of nutrients; chemical fertilizer contained in a single nutrient. Long-term use of soil and food easily leads to nutrient imbalance.
(3) Organic fertilizer contains low nutrient content, so it needs a large amount of applications; and chemical fertilizer contains high nutrient content, so the application is a little less.
(4) Fertilizer effect of organic fertilizer is long; fertilizer effect of chemical fertilizer is short, easily lead to nutrient loss, pollution of the environment.
(5) Organic fertilizer is from natural resource, without any chemical synthesis of substances. Long-term application can improve the quality of agricultural products; chemical fertilizers is a pure chemical synthesis of substances. Improper application can reduce the quality of agricultural products.
(6) In the production and process of organic fertilizer making, as long as the full maturity of treatment, it can improve crop drought after the application of organic fertilizer.What’s more, it helps disease resistance, insect resistance, and reduces the use of pesticides; Long-term use of chemical fertilizers often requires a large number of chemical pesticides to maintain crop growth, likely to cause harmful substances in food.
(7) Organic fertilizers contain a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the process of biotransformation in soil. It is beneficial to the improvement of soil fertility. Long-term application of chemical fertilizers can inhibit the activities of soil microbes, resulting in the decrease of soil self-regulation ability.
Obviously, organic fertilizer wins. Organic fertilizer has much more advantages than chemical fertilizer. When we make organic fertilizer, we should adopt right method.
Related reading about organic fertilizer production:
1. Commercial Organic Fertilizer Composting and Granulation
2. Organic Fertilizer Production Line Beginning and Construction
3. Mini Organic Fertilizer Production Line