Fan Way Fertilizer Machinery will provide detailed information for you to explain cow dung organic fertilizer produced by 1000 cows needs for which type organic fertilizer production line. First of all, we must understand the dairy cow dung production capacity per cow. Under normal circumstances, a cow produces 20 kilograms of cow dung per day, about 6 tons a year. 1000 cows, then, has an annual output of more than 6,000 tons of manure. According to the production capacity, it needs an organic fertilizer production line for 3000-5000 tons per year. Certainly, you can choose mini organic fertilizer production line for your cow dung organic fertilizer production. Its production capacity is about 700kg/h to 1 t/h. Organic fertilizer production line such as organic fertilizer granulators, organic fertilizer dryers, drum sieves, belt conveyors, horizontal mixers, semi-wet material crusher, rotary drum crusher, rotary drum cooler, automatic packaging machine.
Let us look at the specific organic fertilizer equipment and cow dung organic fertilizer production process:
- Collect cow dung, and add hay and rotten silage to make composting. In the fermentation process, use the organic fertilizer compost windrow turner for cow dung full fermentation. Only timely and evenly to push to do this, it will ferment greatly. Excessively dry and humid will affect the quality of the fermentation.
- Mixing ingredients.
The ingredients are composted, and inorganic materials such as N, P, K and other raw materials are added and crushed, matched and mixed according to a certain proportion by material crusher and horizontal mixer.
The material is granulated using new type organic fertilizer granulator, which can reach to 90% granulation rate.
- Screening recovery system
The granules produced from the granulation system have a certain difference in particle size and need to be sieved. Selection of rotary drum screener requires small vibration, low noise, screen for convenience, and equipped with screen surface cleaning device.
It is recommended to provide automatic return system. Unqualified large or small particles , after the belt hoist transport out, rinse after crushing to the particle machine to continue granulation, helps to improve the continuous operation of the production line capacity.
- Organic fertilizer drying. The sieved particles needs to further remove the water so as to meet the organic fertilizer moisture content of the labeling requirements.
- Cooling. The pellet material is cooled with a rotary drum fertilizer cooler to help keep the particles stored.
- Packaging. After cooling the particulate material, through the bucket elevator to the finished product warehouse. The granular material is quantitatively weighed and packaged by an automatic packing machine.
See more information about cow dung organic fertilizer production at
1. Proposal on Beginning an Organic Fertilizer Production Line
2. Cow Dung Commercial Organic fertilizer Composting and Granulation
Welcome to visit our official website: http://fertilizer-machinery.com