1. Fermentation material air permeability
In strict fermentation process, permeability condition has a direct impact on bacterial reproduction for anaerobic bacteria and aerobic bacteria. You can increase some holes in compost in order to increase permeability. In the windrow stacking trough fermentation or groove type fermentation, try to add the required materials. You must pay attention to the ratio of the weight ratio rather than volume in the organic fertilizer production process.
2. When it is fermented for 1-2 days, the temperature is not changed or increased rapidly. It may be causes by excessive moisture. Firstly, check if the water content is greater than 60%. If so, add the dry materials and adjust to 60%. Another case is a lot of people cover airtight plastic to compost pile, leading to anaerobic fermentation. The correct way is to keep 15-20 centimeters of space between plastic and compost pile. In fact, you can use compost mixer turner to mix and turn compost pile. It can save time and labor force for fermentation.
3. When pH is too high or too low, it is easy to cause temperature is kept below 50 degrees. It means that your fermentation temperature is a little lower than normal fermentation temperature. Thus, you need to adjust pH value. If you want to lower pH value, you can use H3PO4 (phosphoric acid), KH2PO4 (potassium dihydrogen phosphate), FeCL3 (ferric chloride) and FeSO4 · 7H2O (black alum). If you want to increase pH value, you can use CaO (quicklime), NaOH (caustic soda) and K2HPO4(dipotassium hydrogen phosphate).
Adding Method: after dissolved in water spraying on composting pile
4. Poor ventilation: You can straw powder or return the compost pile.
5. Uneven mixing: Just mix well of the raw material with the help of compost making machine.
6. Compost pile
It is appropriate of 2 meters width, 1.5 meters height. It can be deodorant after 3 days the temperature rising. The whole fermentation takes 3-5 days in summer and 7-10 days of high carbon content organic materials. In winter, the fermentation time is prolonged.
7. If the fermentation temperature is too high, turn the materials regularly. If the temperature is about 60 degrees, keep the temperature and do not let the temperature continues to rise. When the temperature is too high, it will cause the phenomenon of burning materials.
Fan Way Fertilizer Machinery