What material can be processed in organic fertilizer production line? Nowadays, organic fertilizer production raw materials are constantly increasing from the poultry manure, plants, fruits, sludge, and municipal solid waste to the latest eupatorium organic fertilizer production line. Since the material is growing, of course, fertilizer making machine is different and updated. Therefore, there is different organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment for each raw material. In addition, the annual output of different organic fertilizer production line will be changed.
Organic manure fertilizer is commonly known, including a variety of animal and plant residues or metabolites composition, human and animal feces, straw, animal residues, slaughterhouse waste, etc. In the meanwhile, it also includes a cake fertilizer, compost, biogas manure and green manure. Organic fertilizer mainly supplies the organic matter as a way to improve soil physical and chemical properties and promote plant growth and soil ecosystem cycle. After harmless treatment and organic materials decomposition, organic fertilizer can be produced to fertilizer that has characterized by microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer effect.
Common organic fertilizer raw materials:
1. Agricultural waste: straw, the dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine and dung of cattle, pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scam, furfural residue, etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
Fan Way Fertilizer Machinery